Sunday, September 24, 2006

Chichen Itza

Today, by special request we've got a shot from a visit to the world famous pyramids in Mexico. The pyramid here is the Temple of Kukulcan (Quetzalcoatl). While i have other shots that i like better, ive decided to put this one up first since it is the structure that dominates the site. I generally dislike having pesky tourists in my shots but have left this one in to give you a sense of scale. If you haven't already been there, it should be on your list!

EDIT: I went back and reprocessed this shot following comments from a certain reader:)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me encantó! parece una postal, hasta el "colado" parece tener un porque de su existencia...

culturalmiscellany said...

My list gets longer by the day but i'll add it all the same :)

Stan said...

Muchas gracias para su comment. Regresas mas tarde s quieres ver mas photos;)

Hey Kate! you know what i say, that particular list can never be too long...hehe

Anonymous said...

I recall a few other pics taken at Chichen Itza

Hey there Stan! I have just finished typing up my Equinoxadventure, will swap it for photos....

Email me joy@experiencejoy.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, I am breaking a habit ... but it is only an exception, so do not get used to it. ;) I only thought the extra effort/special treatment does earn a special thanks ...