Thursday, July 13, 2006

A beach....somewhere...

Mexico's coastline is littered with beaches of all kinds and sizes and offers a choice and variety that i believe is difficult to replicate elsewhere. These range from the world famous beaches of Cancun, Cozumel and Playa del Carmen to the less known such as Playa Mocambo and Playa Las Munecas. Here's a shot from one of these relatively unknown beaches (can't even remember what its called). The scene struck me as something i've seen on a postcard somewhere....hence the layout. Comments and critique welcome as always.

3 comments:

culturalmiscellany said...

HHHmmmmmmmm, lovely. Beam me up scotty.....watch out I'll land near your desk in about..........10 minutes....ready...............

Stan said...

I dare you to....no, i thought not...hehe

culturalmiscellany said...

Never underestimate me, you should know that from Uni! I booked a trip to Slovenia at the last minute, I could just as easily book a trip to Velacruz ;)